How to Publish a Book on Amazon in 2021: Real Advice from Someone Who’s Doing it Well (Work from Home Series: Book 5)
Updated and Revised for 2021!
"Packed with helpful information I haven’t found anywhere else! He writes with an earnest voice fueled by an obvious mission to help other writers. I have read over 10 books by various authors on self-publishing and this will be one of three that I will refer to over and over again. The other authors are Joanna Penn and Steve Scott." Susan Henry
You could spend $1,000 on a publishing course. OR you could read this book and get everything you need.
Before I began my publishing career with Kindle books, I read just about everything out there, looking for real answers to questions I had about the industry. But much to my disappointment, most of the books were filled with fluff or stories of people who “hit it big” without really telling me how or why.
I determined to jump in and learn for myself—and that’s exactly what I did. I started with my first book, How to Work from Home and Make Money, and then quickly published three more. I was looking for the topic of my fifth book when it hit me—why not share what I’ve learned with the people who haven’t yet made the leap and published their own book?
It all began when I received an email from a book promotion site. One of the features was a how-to book about publishing Kindle books, so out of curiosity, I followed the link and read the reviews. And sure enough, the page was full of people complaining that the book didn’t contain any valuable information.
So here’s what I decided to do. Write a book that answers all of the real questions without painting an unrealistic view of the possibilities. In my book, I answer things like:
- How to pick book topics that will sell. (Why it’s important, and what I’ve done right—and wrong.)
- How to write a book in 30 days or less. (And take weekends off)
- How to conduct research for your book.
- How to make your own covers for free.
- The pros and cons of pre-releasing your book
- When you should enroll your book in Kindle Unlimited (And when you shouldn’t.)
- How to format your book yourself. (Including the clickable table of contents) And how to get it done for cheap if you don’t want to do it.
- Why you need a paperback version. (And how to create one)
- Why you may need an audiobook (And how to get one for free)
- How to get your book translated into other languages, including Chinese, for free (And why you should)
- Why ranking matters (And what to do if your book isn’t ranking well.)
- How to market your book. (Including links and contact information for the people I use)
- What to do after you publish your first book.
- How much you can REALLY expect to make with Kindle publishing
I talk about the mistakes I’ve made so you don’t make them, too. And I provide you with step-by-step instructions and relevant links for all of the above areas—and more. In other words, this book is the ONLY book you’ll need to start a career publishing Kindle books.
If you’ve been dreaming of publishing a book, but don’t know where to start—or if you’ve already published but can’t find success—this may be the book you’ve been waiting for.
Why not take the first step toward your publishing career and download it right now? I promise you won’t find any fluff or useless information in it. Just an actionable guide that answers the questions no one else will.
Tags: publish a book on Amazon, publish a kindle book, write a book, sell books, how to publish, publishing on Amazon, writing, write a book, book marketing, book promotion, book categories, book sales, indie publishing, publishing a book on Amazon,writing books, books