Praying Grace: 55 Meditations & Declarations on the Finished Work of Christ (Faux Leather Gift Edition) – A Motivational Guide to Transform Your Prayer Life, Great Gift for Birthdays, Holidays, & More
For far too many believers, prayer is a fruitless, frustrating, joyless exercise. They know they ought to do it, but it rarely happens because there is little expectation that it will change anything.
There is another way to pray: an exciting, joyous way that brings heaven’s power to earth and makes breakthroughs a daily reality. Praying Grace is a 55-day journey book of discovery and hope created to:
- help your heart absorb the full implications of Jesus’ finished work on the cross,
- lead you to a deep revelation of God’s goodness and faithfulness,
- ground your identity in who God says you are, and
- model a form of praying that proclaims rather than pleads, making you a true partner with God.
Get ready to discover how to pray from victory rather than struggle for victory. Take hold of the power of Praying Grace.
- High-grade faux leather provides durability and exquisite tactile appeal.
- Heat debossing darkens the leather color, giving the cover a two-tone appearance and creating indentation which shows off the intricate design and varied texture.
- Metallic and matte foil finishing touches are elegantly placed to enhance features, capturing attention and adding class for an aesthetic appeal.
- This high-quality Smythe-sewn binding stitches book signatures together creating durability and allowing pages to lay flat when open. Decorative head and foot bands are also added to further complement the binding.
- The uncoated, wood-free paper is of premium quality and thickness, lending itself to long-lasting vivid coloration and durability.
- A beautiful satin ribbon marker conveniently keeps your place so you can quickly pick up where you left off.
- Makes a great gift for birthdays, holidays, and more
- Binding: Faux Leather, 6” x 8”
- Pages: 144
- Publisher: BroadStreet Publishing Group, LLC