THE MONTESSORI FAMILY, THE ULTIMATE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR AGES 0 TO 5 Create an Empowering Montessori Home Environment and Help Your Child Grow Their Independence, Creativity and Confidence
How to Simply Integrate Unique Educational Principles at Home And Raise The World’s Happiest Child (Even If You Haven’t Heard of Montessori Before)
Do you want to put emphasis on self-directed and lifelong learning?
Do you want to provide a healthy environment for your child so they can work and develop at their own pace?
Are personal growth and your child’s happiness the most important component of your kid’s education?
Then you probably support the concept of Montessori, a unique educational philosophy that fosters the growth of the whole child.
No wonder studies show that across a range of abilities, children at Montessori schools significantly out-performed those given a traditional education:
- Five-year-old Montessori school kids were better prepared for reading and maths
- 12-year-olds wrote "significantly more creative" essays using more complex sentence structures and a broader range of vocabularies
- Montessori children have higher emotional intelligence and a greater sense of justice and fairness
Did you know that nowadays emotional and social skills are four times more important than IQ when considering success and prestige in the professional work life?
Knowing the magnificent benefits of a Montessori education makes you want to take this concept beyond the classroom and integrate these valuable principals at home.
But where do you even begin?
Encouraging your child’s natural curiosity and setting the foundation for lifelong learning can be done by making a few, simple changes in your home environment. It’s much easier, cheaper and less time-consuming than you might think.
This is only a select sample of what you’ll discover in The Montessori Family, The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide for Ages 0 to 5:
- Montessori 101: Why it’s more than just a trend
- How to raise an independent child at home –from birth to age 5
- Why your home is messing up your kid and how to prepare their environment the right way
- 7 Key principles all parents should know and how to apply them the right way
- Essential items in a Montessori home that won’t cost a fortune
- Montessori at home activities customized for ages between 0 and 5
- How to set up a Montessori home in less than a day
- 4 simple fundamentals of the perfect Montessori home (and why it doesn’t need to be a perfect as you think)
- Little known tips to challenge your child physically, cognitively, emotionally and socially
- Unconventional ways to foster your child’s sense of belonging
- The right amount of intervention to pave your child’s road to success in life (page 86)
- The red flags of making changes and how to adapt gently
And much more.
As a free bonus, you’ll get 2 one-hour guided meditations for you and your child to enjoy and bond together.
Even if your child won’t go to a Montessori school, a Montessori home can still be the invaluable bridge to reinforcing your child’s natural curiosity and desire for learning.
In our fast-paced world, most people lack the time for self-discovery and end up approaching their life without purpose. A lack of purpose can result in major mental health issues.
Growing up with Montessori naturally encourages your child to work with their passions and discover purpose. Montessori principles teach your child to live a meaningful life, take responsibility and listen to their feelings.
Don’t take this chance away from your child. Just use a couple of hours to integrate Montessori at home, into your family life and plant the seed for lifelong learning.
If you want to discover the easy roadmap to use Montessori at home, scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.