The Weekend Writer: How to Write a Quality Non-Fiction Book in a Month even if You Have a Full-Time Job (Work from Home 6)
Is a lack of time preventing you from writing your book?
Let me guess—you’re a writer, but so far, the book you know will be a big hit is stuck inside your head because you simply don’t have the time to sit down and write it. You’ve probably been told that it takes years to write a quality book, but I’m here to tell you that’s just not true.
It’s possible to write a quality book in a month—writing only on the weekends—using my REALISTIC step-by-step plan.
I’m not talking about putting out some of the junk that passes for eBooks these days. Too many would-be authors have bought into the idea that they can publish just any hastily written book and make a killing. But that’s simply not true. My easy-to-implement plan will teach you how to write a book you’ll be proud to put your name on.
Writing books can enable you to earn passive income, promote your business, or you can start a second career as an author.
Here’s what you’ll find in this revolutionary book:
- How to get in the right mindset to write on a limited schedule
- How to choose a book topic that sells
- How to outline your book in a way that makes writing it easier
- How to set up a no-fail writing schedule so you can meet your deadline
- How to use productivity hacks that will help you stay on track and accomplish your goal
- How to edit quickly and efficiently
- A weekend-by-weekend blueprint that shows you the exact steps you need to take to have a finished book in just one month—only writing on the weekends.
Are you ready to begin writing your book? Download this book and begin NOW!
Scroll up and hit the buy button.